A report by Global Market Studies has shown a CAGR of 33.7% for the Delivery Robots Market, expecting to expand to a value of USD 1.8 billion by 2028.
The Delivery Robots market is a rapidly growing industry that utilizes autonomous robots for the purpose of delivering goods and packages to customers. These robots can navigate through various terrains and obstacles and equipped with sensors and cameras that allow them to detect and avoid obstacles in their path.
The market is mainly driven by the increasing demand for efficient last-mile delivery solutions, as well as the need for automation and robotics in various industries. The retail industry has seen a significant increase in the use of delivery robots, as e-commerce companies look for ways to speed up the delivery process and reduce their operational costs.
To access a sample of this report and more information on this market
Demand for effective last-mile delivery solutions is growing, which is one of the main factors driving the market for delivery robots. Faster and more affordable delivery solutions are required as e-commerce and online purchasing keep expanding.
The development of more sophisticated and functional robots has also been made possible by improvements in robotics and automation, which are other factors driving the market for delivery robots. Moreover, the demand for delivery robots has surged as a result of the necessity for contactless delivery solutions, which has been driven by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Delivery robots can help businesses save labor expenses and shorten delivery times, which can result in sizable cost savings. There are various new opportunities opening for delivery robots as a result of the retail sector’s growth, particularly in emerging developing nations.
Several countries throughout the world are also putting supportive programs and policies in place to promote the use of delivery robots, which is aiding the expansion of the business.
For certain firms, the high initial costs associated with purchasing and operating delivery robots is likely to be a major roadblock as it results in a loss of profit. Another major issue is that current delivery robots are unable to handle complex tasks or negotiate all sorts of terrain due to their restricted capabilities, which may reduce their value in some fields and settings.
There is also a chance of accidents or collisions with pedestrians, other cars or objects while delivery robots operate in public areas. For this reason, the laws governing the use of delivery robots are still being developed in many jurisdictions, which can cause confusion for businesses and hinder adoption in the long term.
Due to safety concerns or worries about losing their jobs, some people may be wary of the delivery robots industry, which can hinder future investment and progress. Extreme weather conditions can also negatively affect delivery robot performance. The total cost-effectiveness of delivery robots may be impacted by the time and investment required for maintenance and repair.
• In June 2022, Relay Robotics Inc. announced the launch of its new delivery robot, “Relay+ Service Robot,” for the hospitality industry. The robot can make deliveries in less than 10 minutes and operate at about USD 4 per hour.
• In March 2022, JD.com Inc., through its logistics arm JD Logistics, introduced autonomous delivery robots in Shanghai to offer contactless last-mile delivery. These robots can load up to 100 kilograms of goods and drive up to 80 kilometers per charge.
• In January 2022, Nuro Inc. announced the launch of its third-generation autonomous delivery vehicle, “Nuro.” The new vehicle is designed to carry more goods and enables more deliveries, which is twice the cargo volume of the company’s second-generation vehicle.
• In December 2022, Starship Technologies announced a partnership with Teal to offer unmatched connectivity and reliability for automated delivery robots. This partnership will help the company gain access to any of the global networks through Teal’s single SIM.
• In November 2022, Ottonomy.IO announced its partnership with Posten Norge AS and Holo to trial its autonomous first-mile delivery robot. Through this partnership, the company will leverage its Ottobots for receiving and delivering goods for the digital marketplace.
Starship Technologies, Amazon Robotics, FedEx Corporation, Savioke, Nuro, Robby Technologies, Marble, Dispatch, Boxbot, Kiwi Campus.
– The Delivery Robots Market is expected to reach a value of USD 1.8 billion by 2028
2) What is the estimated CAGR of the Delivery Robots Market over the 2023 to 2028 forecast period?
– The Delivery Robots Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 33.7% from 2023 to 2028.
3) Who are the key players in the Delivery Robots Market?
– Starship Technologies, Amazon Robotics, FedEx Corporation, Savioke, Nuro, Robby Technologies, Marble, Dispatch, Boxbot, Kiwi Campus.
Global Market Studies is a leading global market research and data services consultancy, providing actionable, objective, bespoke insights to business all over the world across multiple industry verticals also we are specialised in Semiconductor market research reports and analysis. With a team of highly-experienced and domain-specific research and data experts focused on high-quality research, we are able to deliver to our clients high-quality market intelligence. Using cutting-edge, proprietary research tools we help our clients identify new market opportunities, apprehend risk early-on, maximize revenue sources and enter disruptive markets. Through a suite of impactful solutions developed using the knowledge of emerging markets, Global Market Studies is able to add real value to clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change and develop that much-needed competitive edge. We are a global market research company underpinned by quality analysis and unmatched experience combining our forte of swift turnarounds that suit your deadlines along with an ever-growing network of researchers and analysts.
• Insights into Market Trends: Global Market Studies reports provide valuable insights into market trends, including market size, segmentation, growth drivers, and market dynamics. This information helps clients take strategic decisions, such as product development, market positioning, and marketing strategies.
• Competitor Analysis: Our reports provide detailed information about competitors, including their market share, product offerings, pricing, and competitive strategies. This data can be used to inform competitive strategies and to identify opportunities for growth and expansion.
• Industry Forecasts: Our reports provide industry forecasts, which will inform your business strategies, such as investment decisions, production planning, and workforce planning. These forecasts can help you to prepare for future trends and to take advantage of growth opportunities.
• Access to Industry Experts: Our solutions include contributions from industry experts, including analysts, consultants, and subject matter experts. This access to expert insights can be valuable for you to understand the market.
• Time and Cost Savings: Our team at Global Market Studies can save you time and reduce the cost of conducting market research by providing comprehensive and up-to-date information in a single report, avoiding the need for additional market research efforts.
Share this post if you find it useful -