Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a product derived from blood plasma, usually consisting of enriched platelets along with many growth factors that ensure rapid healing of bone and other soft tissues. The demand for platelet-rich plasma-based therapies has significantly increased over the last few years owing to its rapid healing ability and no risk of infection and allergic reactions. Many research studies are currently underway to evaluate the effectiveness of PRP in other fields of treatment, such as in the case of herniated disc and hair loss.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is thus witnessing a significant rise due to increasing incidences of sport injuries, increasing numbers of cosmetic and surgical procedures, and increasing the use of platelet-rich plasma in different therapeutic fields. In addition, government bodies across the world are making enormous investments to aware the people regarding plasma therapy. This therapy has also been proven a lifesaving treatment during the coronavirus pandemic, which would help immensely in the coming decade.
Various key players across the world are developing a device that can facilitate the rapid preparation of autologous platelet-rich plasma, on the other hand, other players are trying to adopt cost-effective methods to provide PRP. This in turn will help the market to grow exponentially.
Key findings of report:
• We will provide revenue growth and the CAGR of the market for forecast year
• The market estimations will be based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the platelet rich plasma market
• Analysis by segment of the market will include product type, application, and end-user
• The growth of the platelet rich plasma market across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World
• Comprehensive details on drivers, challenges, restrains, and opportunities of the platelet rich plasma market will be covered
• Company profiling of the key players in the market will be provided along with the business overview, company snapshot, product development and portfolio
• The recent developments and strategies owned by the key players will be listed to understand the competitive market scenario
• The key players in the market are Arthrex, Inc., DePuy Synthes, EmCyte Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Terumo BCT, Inc., Stryker Corp, Terumo BCT, Inc., and T-Biotechnology among Others
We as a research firm providing bespoke solutions to small, medium, and large-scale enterprises across multiple industry verticals. We have been tracking the platelet-rich plasma market for several years now. We have noticed various agreements, acquisitions, and partnerships between companies. Recently in May 2019, Bellus Medical, the aesthetics division of crown laboratories, announces the acquisition of Healeon Medical’s HD PRP system for the aesthetic marketplace. This is designed to satisfy the demands of busy practices pursuing higher volume and yield Platelet Rich Plasma procedures; as the most efficient and convenient system available on the market.
However, our analysts also identified new opportunities, risk, maximized revenue sources, and enter disruptive markets. Such qualitative information and impactful solutions are majorly based on primary research, which would add huge value to our clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change. Our comprehensive healthcare industry-specific knowledge enables us in developing and delivering excellent outputs, and this wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.