A recent report by the Global Market Studies has estimated the growth of the NGS Sample Preparation Market to USD 4.1 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of approximately 13%. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to the need to develop effective and quick sequencing methods. NGS sample preparation emerged as a more efficient technology, swiftly replacing PCR and now has a wide range of applications in virology – the detection of novel viruses from metagenomic samples, reconstruction of whole or almost complete viral genome sequences, and viral evolution and subspecies analysis.
The NGS Sample Preparation Market refers to a massively parallel sequencing technology that offers ultra-high throughput, scalability, and speed. The technology is used to determine the order of nucleotides in entire genomes or targeted regions of DNA or RNA.
To access a sample of this report and more information on this market
– The NGS Sample Preparation Market is expected to reach a value of approximately $4.1 billion by 2028
2) What is the estimated CAGR of the Global NGS Sample Preparation Market over the 2023 to 2028 forecast period?
– The NGS Sample Preparation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 13% from 2021 to 2028.
3) Who are the key players in the NGS Sample Preparation Market?
– Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Qiagen, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), New England Biolabs (NEB), Zymo Research, Takara Bio, Bio-Rad Laboratories.
Global Market Studies is a leading global market research and data services consultancy, providing actionable, objective, bespoke insights to business all over the world across multiple industry verticals also we are specialised in healthcare market research reports and analysis.. With a team of highly-experienced and domain-specific research and data experts focused on high-quality research, we are able to deliver to our clients high-quality market intelligence. Using cutting-edge, proprietary research tools we help our clients identify new market opportunities, apprehend risk early-on, maximize revenue sources and enter disruptive markets. Through a suite of impactful solutions developed using the knowledge of emerging markets, Global Market Studies is able to add real value to clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change and develop that much-needed competitive edge. We are a global market research company underpinned by quality analysis and unmatched experience combining our forte of swift turnarounds that suit your deadlines along with an ever-growing network of researchers and analysts.
Share this Post if you Find it Useful -