Global Market Studies Collects the Following Information:
Information you enter to create an account with us and use the services or purchase the content, such as a valid mailing address, email address and password ("Registration Data"). We may use Registration Data to identify you as an authorized user, provide and improve the Services, customize your user experience, secure your account and prevent fraud. We also may use your email address to communicate with you about the Services. For example, we may, with your permission, message you to let you know about new releases and other updates to the Services.
“Personal Information” such as your name, residential address and email address, which personally identifies you. Global Market Studies will use this Personal Information to provide you with a more personalized online experience and, where applicable, to process orders, as well as to keep track of what topics are of interest to its users.
“Automatically Collected Information" is information about your use of the services and the content on this website. Similar to other services, we record Automatically Collected Information based on your account activity and use of the Services and the Content. For example, when you use this website, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the device identifier. We do this to analyze trends, administer the website content and services, troubleshoot any user problems, and to enhance and update the website. We may also use the Automatically Collected Information for our business purposes, such as to report aggregate, non-Personal Information about the use of the Services.
We may collect the following types of Automatically Collected Information, which we may share with third parties to help us operate the software and services of this website, such as investors, other users, business partners:
- Aggregated Data. We collect user information and content to compile aggregate data as you use the website to analyze our overall user demographics and usage patterns.
- Server Logs. We collect information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of the Services and Content.
- Links. We may track whether links to external websites are followed, and whether advertisements provided to you are clicked.
- Location Tracking. We may collect the physical location of your mobile device and use it to provide you with personalized location-based services or content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such use of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such use, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services or content.
Children: Global Market Studies will never knowingly contact or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. Should we receive any Information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that Information immediately. If you believe we have received any Information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us immediately so we can promptly remove the information.
Global Market Studies Uses The Information Collected In The Following Ways:
- To send you certain Information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you, including Information about our new offerings that could be of value to you.
- For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your request for services.
- To respond to your questions, concerns, inquiries.
- To communicate with you about your accoun.t
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with your consent.
- To communicate about and enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services.
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use.
- To ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues, trouble shooting and support purposes.
- In this process, we also may use third-party services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics.
To Whom Would Global Market Studies Disclose The Information Collected:
- The Information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designated personnel within our organization.
- Some of the personal data may also be shared with designated service or solution providers who act as sub-processors for specific purposes, such as sending emails, analytics, monitoring, IT support, troubleshooting, professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors, etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the services to provide the same level of protections for personal data as required under the applicable laws and regulations. We use the personal data for our legitimate business purposes only as part of services and deliverables, and do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party’s own use.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer such data, subject to a lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose Information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
Where Will Global Market Studies Store The Information Collected:
- The Data collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems owned and managed by Global Market Studies.
- The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfill the agreed and lawful processing. Any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
What Is The Retention Period With Respect To The Information Be Stored By Global Market Studies:
- The Information will be collected for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, and in accordance with tax, legal and regulatory requirements.
- he information/date will be retained by us unless you request the removal of the information via a specific request or there is a business/regulatory requirement requiring us to do so.
Your Rights With Respect To Your Personal Information Stored With Global Market Studies:
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed. to rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed).
- to request for erasing your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions.
- to request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you).
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent)
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your region.
Security With Respect To Information/Date Stored With Global Market Studies:
We make reasonable efforts to restrict access to information to only those employees, contractors, and agents who need such access in order to operate, develop, improve, or deliver our products, and services. We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help prevent unauthorized access. Despite these measures, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit via our websites. Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the security of your credentials used to access any Global Market Studies service or account, and you must report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately.
Recorded Communication With Global Market Studies:
We may ask to record calls for training, quality and research purposes. All recordings will be treated as confidential. If you do not want us to record your call, you will be given a chance to opt out. If your call is already in progress, you may ask us to turn off the recording at the start of the call.
Changes To This Policy
From time to time, we may change/update this Policy. If this Policy changes in any way, we will post an updated version on this website. We recommend you regularly review this website to ensure that you are always aware of our information practices and any changes to such. Any changes to this Policy will go into effect on posting to this page.
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org