Digital therapeutics is defined as a health discipline and treatment option that utilizes digital and often online health technologies to treat a medical or psychological condition. It provides a new approach to treatment and disease management in which digital systems help patients manage health and disease conditions. The general public has been grappled with a rapidly changing digital world which has led to a greater understanding of personal health and fitness.
The growth of the market is driven primarily by factors such as government initiatives for preventive healthcare, technological advances in mobile healthcare, a significant increase in investment in venture capital and the benefits of digital therapy, such as the ability to induce behavioral change, user-friendliness, patient convenience, and improved drug compliance.
Key findings of report:
- We will provide revenue growth and the CAGR of the market for forecast year
- The market estimations will be based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the platelet rich plasma market
- Analysis by segment of the market will include product sales channel, and application
- The growth of the platelet rich plasma market across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World
- Comprehensive details on drivers, challenges, restrains, and opportunities of the platelet rich plasma market will be covered
- Company profiling of the key players in the market will be provided along with the business overview, company snapshot, product development and portfolio
- The recent developments and strategies owned by the key players will be listed to understand the competitive market scenario
- The key players in the market are Noom, Livongo Health, Omada Health, WellDoc, Pear Therapeutics, Proteus Digital Health, Propeller Health, Akili Interactive Labs, Better Therapeutics, and Happify among others
We as a research firm providing bespoke solutions to small, medium, and large-scale enterprises across multiple industry verticals. We have been tracking the digital therapeutics for several years now. We have noticed various agreements, acquisitions, and partnerships between companies. Recently in December 2019, Nordic company SideKickHealth, a digital therapeutics company has completed strategic partnership with Bayer to provide a digital medication management and lifestyle change platform to patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
Furthermore, the digital therapeutics company Big Health raised $39 million in a Series B financing led by Gilde Healthcare and joined by co-lead Morningside Ventures. These funds to invest in new product development, expand its distribution channels, and scale its commercialization activities.
However, our analysts also identified new opportunities, risk, maximized revenue sources, and enter disruptive markets. Such qualitative information and impactful solutions are majorly based on primary research, which would add huge value to our clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change. Our comprehensive healthcare industry-specific knowledge enables us in developing and delivering excellent outputs, and this wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.