The immersive simulator device is a complex social device where people interact with each other, a simulator, and other technical devices. Such technology is used intensively as it is superior to on-field training and provides a collaborative training ecosystem in industries such as medical, and oil & gas, among many others. There are a number of factors driving the global market for immersive simulators. Increasing usage of immersive simulator especially in the medical sector, is expected to be a major driver of market growth. Such simulators also mitigate risk in the oil & gas sector by faster transfer of knowledge and training in immersive simulators, thus driving the market.
Immersive simulator-based emergency services contribute to enhance the safety of industrial performance by preventing disasters, reducing maintenance costs and reducing the release of waste material, thereby increasing production throughout. As emergency situations such as oil spills, fire breakout, or any other disaster can occur in a process plant, plant operators are given field operating training to prevent or address such situations. The use of immersive simulators for training helps operators make better decisions in emergency situations, ensures greater reliability and decreases the risk of injuries and adverse environmental impacts.
Key findings of report:
- We will provide revenue growth and the CAGR of the market for forecast year
- The market estimations will be based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the immersive simulator market
- Analysis by segment of the market will include type of simulation environment, application, offering, and industry
- The growth of the immersive simulator market across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World
- Comprehensive details on drivers, challenges, restrains, and opportunities of the immersive simulator market will be covered
- Company profiling of the key players in the market will be provided along with the business overview, company snapshot, product development and portfolio
- The recent developments and strategies owned by the key players will be listed to understand the competitive market scenario
- The Key players in the report include Applied Research Associate Inc., Aveva Group Plc, ESI Group, Immerse Learning, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Designing Digitally, Inc., Immerse Learning, Mass Virtual Inc., and Talent Swarm among others.
We as a research firm providing bespoke solutions to small, medium and large-scale enterprises across multiple industry verticals. We have been tracking the immersive simulator market for several years now. We have noticed various agreements, acquisitions, and partnerships between companies. Lately in 2019, GIGXR an immersive learning platform for healthcare acquired the global mixed reality and immersive learning assets from Pearson LLC. This acquisition also include the existing base of users, strategic partnerships and related intellectual property.
Moreover, ECA Group and GDI Simulation announced their partnership for armored fighting vehicle (AFV) training systems in November 2019. This partnership on AKASIM (Architecture for Kinestesic AFV SIMulators) is to share the same information system, sensors, combat means, and communication enhancing network-centric warfare from the brigade to individual soldiers.
However, our analysts also identified new opportunities, risk, maximized revenue sources, and enter disruptive markets. Such qualitative information and impactful solutions are majorly based on primary research, which would add huge value to our clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change. Our comprehensive information technology industry-specific knowledge enables us in developing and delivering excellent outputs, and this wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.
GET THE IMMERSIVE SIMULATOR MARKET REPORTS. FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US.