Clinical data analytics help health care professionals take better care of a patient’s health conditions and help them to understand their health status. The technology vary depending on the data involved or information users or actions at the discretion of decision-makers such as nurses, doctors, officials of public health, senior management, etc. Throughout the healthcare sector, clinical data analytics play a prominent role in treating and predicting illnesses, which improves the quality of care and nullifies preventable deaths due to the negligence of certain chronic pain diseases.
The rise in the prevalence of cardiac diseases, and the advancement of new technologies and growing adoption of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are driving this market growth across many regions of the globe. Industry players making huge investments in R&D processes to offer unique platforms and solutions with enhanced features and gain competitive advantage in the market for health care analytics. Such involvement by the players are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the coming years.
Key findings of report:
- We will provide revenue growth and the CAGR of the market for forecast year
- The market estimations will be based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the clinical data analytics market
- Analysis by segment of the market will include deployment model, application, and end-user
- The growth of the clinical data analytics market across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World
- Comprehensive details on drivers, challenges, restrains, and opportunities of the clinical data analytics market will be covered
- Company profiling of the key players in the market will be provided along with the business overview, company snapshot, product development and portfolio
- The recent developments and strategies owned by the key players will be listed to understand the competitive market scenario
We as a research firm providing bespoke solutions to small, medium and large-scale enterprises across multiple industry verticals. We have been tracking the analytics market for several years now. We have noticed various agreements, acquisitions, and partnerships between companies. In 2018, a noteworthy acquisition took place between Alira Health and Clinical Insights. The purpose of the acquisition was to add rich data to each of Alira Health’s practice areas, including innovation, regulatory, clinical, strategy, and transaction advisory services.
Moreover, recently in 2020, Accenture completed the acquisition of Clarity Insights. Clarity Insights is a Chicago-based company that provides AI and machine learning services to companies in the healthcare, financial services, and insurance industries. This deal will build out Accenture’s growing data science workforce and help to enhance Accenture’s ability to help enterprise clients scale AI.
However, our analysts also identified new opportunities, risk, maximized revenue sources, and enter disruptive markets. Such qualitative information and impactful solutions are majorly based on primary research, which would add huge value to our clients’ decision-making process so they may stay ahead of change. Our comprehensive information technology industry-specific knowledge enables us in developing and delivering excellent outputs, and this wide-range capability differentiates us from our competitors.